When it comes to salad – historically I have not experimented that much beyond the old ice berg, cucumber and tomato number. But with so many fresh veggies out there I decided it was time to experiment.
The other day I decided to make the most out of the fresh sweet corn that is in season and use up some veggies I had in my veggie draw.
- Sweet Corn
- Iceberg Lettuce (shredded)
- Chilli (Sliced
- Red Cabbage (sliced)
- Shredded Chicken
- Goats Feta
- Shredded Carrot
- Medium Boiled Eggs
- Steam the broccoli, allow it to cool, then cut it off the cob
- Once you have all of the veggies chopped all that is left to do is to arrange them on the plate.
- Top with a dressing of your choice (I used a ranch).
- A quick and easy lunch or dinner - really comforting - low carb