Here is a cute little twist on an everyday cup cake… These gluten free vanilla love cakes are my solution to Valentines day dessert. They look great, taste amazing, and the best thing is you can decorate them with love :). This year I will be making these bad boys to romance myself, ‘cos i’m worth it.
What You Need For Gluten Free Valentines Day Cup Cakes.
- 115g Butter
- 3/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1 Tea Spoon Vanilla Essence
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cups of Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream
- Cup Cake Cups
Lets Make Gluten Free Valentines Day Cup Cakes.
- Preheat your oven on bake to 170 C
- Melt the butter in the microwave with the sugar and vanilla essence, Once the butter is melted beat the mixture together until creamy.
- Add you eggs in one at a time mixing thoroughly after you add each one.
- Stir in the flour and Coconut cream and mix until the mixture is smooth (There should be no lumps)
- Line a muffin/cupcake tin with Paper Cupcake Cups.
- Take two spoons and place spoonfuls of mixture into the 12 patty pans.
- Bake them for 10 minutes if you use small cupcake cups, or 15 if you are using larger cup cake cups.
- Stick a small skewer into them if you are unsure if they are cooked, if it comes out clean then they are done.
- Set them aside to cool for an hour then you can ice them with butter icing and your favorite decorations.
- I found these great little hearts in a pack at the supermarket, it was great it had Easter Eggs, Christmas Holly, Halloween Pumpkins, Stars, Lucky Charms… heaps of themed decorations which I am sure I will use again.
- Along with trusty silver balls and sprinkles… But be sure to check the labels of these products.