Anyway I whipped up a little zoodle dish – with a sausage left over from dinner last night and 2 spoon fulls of pesto and YUM! it rocked.
Sausage Zucchini Pasta with Tomato Pesto
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 209
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 23g
Saturated Fat 6g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 12g
Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 Zuchinnis (courgette)
- 2 heap teaspoons of tomato pesto
- 1 Sausage sliced into rounds.
- Olive or coconut oil.
- Use your mandolline or spiraliser to make zuchinni pasta.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook the sausages until browed on both sizes.
- Add in the zuchinni and pesto.
- The aim here is just to heat this through, it will continue cooking after you take it off the heat so once its warm enough to eat remove it from the heat and serve immediatley. Super quick.
Gluten Free New Zealand http://www.glutenfreekiwi.com/